Study MBBS in Russia
Russia is a country and it is situated in Asia and Eastern Europe. Russia is the largest country of the world by land area and it is also known as Russia Federation.
Russia is a country and it is situated in Asia and Eastern Europe. Russia is the largest country of the world by land area and it is also known as Russia Federation. Moscow is the capital of Russia and Russian Federation is the official name of Russia. Moscow, the capital of the Russia, is the largest city in the world.
Population of Russia is about 146.6 million. Russian government is based on a democratic form of rule. e Russian Federation shares land border with Finland, Lithuania and Poland (both with Kaliningrad Oblast), Belarus, Latvia, Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, China, Norway Estonia, Mongolia, and North Korea.
Medical Study in Russia is very easy for a normal student because any student from all over the globe can take direct MBBS Admission without any entrance exam. MBBS fee in Russia is very low because the Russian Government provides subsidy for education. Average MBBS fee in Russia is between 2.5 Lacks to 5 Lacks per year. All Russian Medical Universities are listed in WHO and MCI so a students who gets an MBBS degree from Russia can practice anywhere in the world including India. Students from all over the globe go to Russia for MBBS Study and all medical universities provide quality medical education and practical knowledge. Students get fully furnished hostel facility inside the university campus with fresh and quality food. MBBS Students can get scholarship also if they full the scholarship criteria. All MBBS students in Russia get Medical Insurance for all courses and get full medical treatment when they need. Students get training for MCI screening test during the medical course and professors are well aware about the MCI screening test. Medical courses are taught in English and Russian languages, MBBS students also get training to learn Russian Language because by learning Russian language a student can communicate with patients in the hospital during the time of medical practice.
For Indian Student
The Russian Federation offers scholarships for Indian students accordingly. For detailed information visit the website of Ministry of Education of Russia – Need to link this url (http://www.allowcopy.com/open?url=http:\/\/en.russia.edu.ru\/edu\/) furthermore.
Do Not Mix Study & Work
There are some consultancies likewise spreading information related to work and study together. According to them, the students can yet work and study MBBS in Russia to cover extra expenses.
Let us tell you that it is wrong information and in the same way, no student studying MBBS should follow it.
It has been witnessed further that Medical courses are not simple at all. The lectures are long and tiring.
Students need self-study in the first place and they cannot do self-study and work.
Students start part-time jobs while their MBBS course. On the contrary, they definitely get problems in their exams.
We recommend students specifically, not to search for jobs and focus more on the course they are enrolled in.
To secure a medical seat in Russia accordingly:
· First, the student must be 18 years old.
· Second, He should have completed 10+2 from a recognized school.
· Third, Student should have more than 50 percent marks.
· Finally, the compulsory subjects are Chemistry, Physics, To secure a medical seat in Russia accordingly:
o First, the student must be 18 years old.
o Second, He should have completed 10+2 from a recognized school.
o Third, Studied Biology.
1. Passport with minimum 18 months validity.
2. 10th Certificate + Mark sheet
3. 12th Certificate + Mark sheet
4. Birth Certificate in English or translated into English and notarized.
5. Photo – 10 (4.5 x 3.5 cm, 70% Face)
6. Official Invitation letter from the respective Medical University
7. HIV Test Reports
8. Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
9. Legalization of all documents from the Ukraine Embassy.
10. Visa fees
11. Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment (required for some Universities).
1. Foreign students are allotted rooms in the university hostel. Hostels are safer for international students and available at a walkable distance.
2. Single and double beds are provided in the rooms of the university hostels.
3. Rooms are provided with some basic amenities. You will find electrical machines, bed sheets, covers, furniture, cushions and others. All these items are free of cost.
4. Laundry services are provided once in a week by the university which is also free of cost.
5. The university hostel rooms have attached bathrooms and toilets.
6. Hostel buildings have centralized AC.
7. Students can access to the internet in the hostel campus as well.
8. We suggest students to choose a university hostel to stay. Hostels are safer and it reduces the traveling time too. If students have no interest in staying at a university hostel. They have an option to rent an apartment and share it with other students. In fact, renting an apartment is expensive. Sharing apartment during MBBS in Ukraine is affordable.
9. Renting a flat or an apartment during MBBS in Ukraine is around 100 USD-200 USD.
Basically, the medium of instruction in medical colleges in Ukraine is Russian and English as well.
• It depends on the students if he/she wants to study MBBS in English or Ukrainian. If a student chooses English then he can start without taking a preparatory course. Despite the fact that Russian is compulsory throughout the MBBS course. Ukrainian and Russian is an obligatory subject in MBBS course. It helps students can communicate with patients during the practical classes. If one doesn’t learn Ukrainian or Russian then there could be problems in the future to be faced by the student.
• If a student chooses English as the medium then there is no need of preparatory course for the local dialect.
• There are maximum 8-10 students in each class. This helps the professors to focus on each student and train them in a better way.
• Modern techniques are used in the lectures such as videos, computer aids, and audio.
• Medical classes are held 5 days a week, excluding Saturday and Sunday. Students get to rest on weekends or they go out to chill and relax their minds after all the study sessions.
• Students are taken out for outings, business sectors, and theaters on a regular basis. This helps them to experience the culture of Ukraine. It also helps them experience challenges to live. This way they get to learn Russian or Ukrainian also.