STEP 1: Filling up the application form
An application form has to be filled by the student to get registered with us. The student along with the application requires to submit the following documents:
- Application form (given by STUDYWELL ABROAD)
- Copy of your passport (pages with the photo, date of birth and passport expiry date)
- Certificate of complete higher secondary education with academic transcript for undergraduate programs / higher education degree with academic transcript for postgraduate programs.
STEP 2:Receiving the admission letter
An admission letter will be received by STUDYWELL ABROAD from the University after application has been accepted, confirming the reservation of a seat for the student at the University and in certain cases the invoice to remit the fees.
NOTE: As the seats are limited in any of the university the allotment is done strictly on a first come first served basis, subject to the final decision of the University/Academy and the marks obtained in the 12th standard (in case of the MBBS student) and the passing of the degree course along with the completion of the internship
STEP 3:Receiving visa invitation letter
After confirmation of admission by the university, the Department of Federal Migration Service of the Russian, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, China, USA & Philippines starts the process of issuing the official “invitation letter for study” (according to the application submitted by the university).
It takes the Department of Federal Migration Service of the Russian, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, China, USA & Philippines Federation approximately 35 to 45 days to issue the official invitation letter for study.
STEP 4:Applying MCI eligibility (FOR MBBS COURSE)
All graduate medical students are required to apply for an eligibility certificate with the Medical Council of India, New Delhi. An Indian citizen possessing a primary medical qualification awarded by any medical institution outside India who is desirous of getting provisional or permanent registration with the Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council on or after 15.03.2002 shall have to qualify a screening test conducted by the prescribed authority for that Purpose as per the provisions of section 13 of the Act.” For this Eligibility Certificate is necessary to be filled up.
STEP 5:Stamping the Visa on Passport
Upon receiving the “invitation letter for study”, the student should refer to the Embassy/General Consulate of the Russian Federation in his / her country in order to apply for a student visa. Usually the following documents are required:
- Valid passport;
- Duly completed and signed visa application form;
- Two passport size identical photos 35 mm x 45 mm with white background;
- Visa support letter from university or college and copy of admission letter from the university or college
STEP 6:AIDS CERTIFICATE (HIV TEST) DEPARTING TO RUSSIA
After receiving the stamped visa the student can prepare himself to depart to Russia prior to one month from the expiring date.
In line with the requirements for higher studies in any foreign country, Russia has also made it mandatory for international students to get their educational testimonials suitably Apostiled and attested in their home country.
As per an order issued by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, all international students intending to pursue higher education in Russia are required to obtain a Certificate of Equivalency of their prior educational documents. The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation issues this certificate after examination of a student’s prior educational certificates.
Documents required to be carried along to Russia:
- Passport (valid for not less than 2 years);
- Student entry visa;
- Immigration Card (supplied during the flight or at the airport; it must be completed by the student and stamped by customs in the airport right after arrival in Russia);
- Medical health certificate including chest X-Ray result;
- Negative AIDS test result
- 12 passport size (3×4 cm) black and white photographs in matt finish.