Study MBBS in Bangladesh
The complete duration of an MBBS program in Ukraine is 5.8 years. The students are not required to pass any entrance examination to get admission in a medical university in Ukraine.
Bangladesh was a part of India so it has almost all benefits of studying in India. Many Indian & Nepali students are already studying in Bangladesh for last many years. Advantages of studying MBBS in Bangladesh are mentioned below:
- 5 Year’s Course, Internship in Bangladesh is valid in India (not for other countries)
- Bangladesh is almost same as India (same language, weather, culture, Bacteria & disease pattern & medical practice)
- Best clinical exposure (due to high population) with highest FMGE/MCI Test Result (other students are struggling)
- MCI (Medical Council of India), WHO (World Health Organization), BM&DC (Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council) Listed & Approved Colleges, Affiliated to Very Old & Renowned Universities
- Syllabus is same as India, No Language Classes & Exams (all other countries has separate language classes & exams)
- Quality Education for Quality Students (Students who have passed 12th in current year or last year only they are eligible for admissions with minimum 60% in Bio and overall also 60% required in 10th & 12th Class) (most of the other countries are taking any students who is paying money)
- Lowest Travelling Cost & No Local Transportation Cost as Hospital, Hostel and Campus are within same premises
- No need of Indian Canteen, Care Taker and MCI Coaching makes Bangladesh best option for Indian Students
- Bangladesh is world’s 3rd largest country with Hindu Population after India & Nepal.
- Bangladesh and India has very strong diplomatic, political and cultural.