First Moscow State Medical University is situated in Moscow city and represents the largest medical, scientific and clinical complex in Russia. University proudly holds the position of one of the most prestigious medical universities of Russia.
Top Reasons to Study Here:
- Easy Admission Process;
- No entrance exams;
- Access to the most modern laboratories, technical and research centers;
- Globally Recognized Courses (Europe, the UK, the USA, Asia, Africa);
- Practical classes in hospital from the 2nd year;
- Coaching for our students to prepare them for national and internationals licensing
- All offered universities are Government Universities of Russia;
- Widest range of educational programs available;
- Great campuses and facilities are offered;
First Moscow State Medical University provides accommodation for International students in university hostels. In total, FMSMU has 6 dormitories, in which 3 are specifically for International students.
Their learning system and facilities attract students from all over the world. There are 19,000 students here which includes 3,500 international students. Individuals who aspire to complete their MBBS abroad from India, Sri Lanka, Iran, Malaysia, China, Namibia, South Africa, all choose this university. The only eligibility criteria is that, the students have a 50% in PCB in 10+2 level and that Indian Students give NEET. International students can also avail the scholarships that the university hands out to eligible students.
Hostels and Accommodation
The hostel fees is separate from the tuition fee, around 1200 USD a year. The rooms in the hostel are fully furnished with all the necessary amenities present for the students including fully furnished rooms, Central Ventilation, 24/7 security, medical facility, and a common room.
Benefits of Studying at First Moscow State Medical University
- The cost is lower to other countries students choose for MBBS abroad.
- Job opportunities in other European countries.
- International students can avail scholarships.
- Indian food plans are available in the hostel mess.
- Students are provided with research opportunities.
- Fully furnished hostel rooms and a mess.
The First Moscow State Medical University has on-campus accommodation for its students which is especially beneficial for international students. One of the largest and most prestigious medical universities in Russia.