Study MBBS in China
In the past few years china has became one of the global players and hence it is difficult to avoid the country’s contribution in the education field. China is an ancient, mysterious and beautiful place and it is the third largest country in the world.
In the past few years china has became one of the global players and hence it is difficult to avoid the country’s contribution in the education field. China is an ancient, mysterious and beautiful place and it is the third largest country in the world. China is rich in its variety of resources, plants, animals and minerals. Because of China’s long history, exciting culture, and powerful economy China has become one of the most popular study abroad destinations. In the past few years china has became one of the global players and hence it is difficult to avoid the country’s contribution in the education field. China is an ancient, mysterious and beautiful place and it is the third largest country in the world. China is rich in its variety of resources, plants, animals and minerals. Because of China’s long history, exciting culture, and powerful economy China has become one of the most popular study abroad destinations.
Why Study MBBS in China?
- Due to the minimum eligibility criteria, it is easy to take admission to MBBS course.
- No entrance test is required for pursuing an MBBS education in China.
- MBBS in China is accepted all over the world.
- A number of employment opportunities are available for Indian as well as International students.
- International exposure is provided to students as many nationalities gather in China together apart from just Chinese or Indians.
- Well-equipped laboratories, spacious library and well-developed classrooms with the state of the art facilities which enable a healthy study environment to students.
- To enhance quality medical education, the MCI Approved universities in China promote international educational aspects.
- As most of the Chinese medical universities provide scholarships, MBBS in China is economical.
- Separate hostel facilities are provided to students.
- Top-ranked universities in China provide Sponsored Scholarships to students.
- Strong economy & safety for Indian Students.
- The MBBS in China is quite affordable. The fees for MBBS courses in China start at 1.5 lacs per annum.
- More than 50% medical seats in India come under private medical colleges that charge hefty fee (Rs.50 Lakhs to Rs.1 crore).
Also, there are around 10 Lakh medical aspirants annually in India and only 70,000 medical seats available. Thus, students prefer studying MBBS abroad. According to a news report from Times of India, among many different countries abroad, China is the most popular destination for studying MBBS.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in China
- No donation required for MBBS admission to China.
- Admission to MBBS in China would be done on the basis of marks scored in the 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as the main subjects.
- Every college provides excellent accommodation options to students.
- Living expenses in China are low which is around 7000 per month and they are easy to afford.
- Chinese medical universities are funded by the Chinese government and they are also approved by MCI, thus the tuition fee is very low when compared to Indian private medical colleges.
- Chinese medical universities have world-class infrastructure.
- Weather in China is excellent; especially the weather of South China is similar to India.
- Due to a large number of populations in China, medical students get an ideal exposure to handle different cases in top hospitals.
- MBBS in China – Course Duration
- To practice as a successful doctor, 5 years of classroom training is necessary wherein students will get all the required knowledge and thus the Chinese medical schools are structured to provide 5 years of classroom training.
- Practical training is also provided to students hand in hand.
- Students are then enrolled for 1 year of apprenticeship after successful completion of classroom training which will focus only on practical and hospital training where in students will get a chance to deal with patients in real time, to handle surgeries, operations etc.
- Students can also skip the internship in China and do the same in India. But the MCI screening test is necessary in India.
- Thus, the total duration of the MBBS course in China is 6 years.
Educational Standard in China
High-quality standard education is provided by the Ministry of Education in China. Here are some facts about Education in China:
- The Chinese Government has approved around 49 Medical Colleges in China.
- About 10,000 students visit China to study the course of Medicine.
- In the year 1993, China had 1,070 full-time institutions of higher learning.
- China’s Universities fall under the Ministry of Central Government, autonomous regions, Ministry of Education etc.
- The first Institute established in China was the China Medical University.
- MBBS Courses Offered in China
- The courses like General Medicine, Clinical Medicine are provided to Undergraduate students.
- The candidate can pursue a master degree in a particular specialized field, after completion of course.
- There are 5 other courses prescribed by CMU in the Chinese language, instead of this.
Education Loan for MBBS in China
• The Education loan is generally in the name of the student as the student is expected to get the employment on completion of the course and pay back from the salary.
• In order to securitize the loan extended to the student, the money is always co-borrowed by the parents.
• To bridge the finance till the student completes the studies and then let the student pay back the same to the financiers in the form of EMI, is the basic concept of Education Loan.
• Education loan available for the students are of two types:-
o The education loan by the public sector banks
o The private companies providing education loan
• Education loan by the public sector banks – There are 3 popular slabs of education loan among most of the banks, which are:
o Rs.4 Lakhs, Based on parents income proof
o Rs. 7.50 Lacs, Based on Guarantor’s income proof
o Rs. 20 Lacs, Based on Additional collateral security
• The repayment tenure is 10 years for Rs. 7.50 Lac loan and 15 years for Rs. 20 Lacs amount which is very convenient for the students.
• The interest rate of the private companies providing education loan is higher than the public sector banks of India however, their quick loan sanction process and professional services makes them a preferred choice among the students.
• Students can apply for the Education loan by simply submitting the following documents:
o Admission letter
o Income Proof
o Residential proof
o Cost to study for the entire course including travel cost
o Copy of the documents for immovable property (as a part of collateral security)
o All the personal and income proof of Guarantors if any
• For the initial screening the documents are assessed first and the confirmation of the loan is given within 1 week on submission of all the required documents.
Note: We, at ‘SelectYourUniversity’ will provide you all type of guidance and assistance for education loan and in overall admission process of MBBS in China.
MBBS colleges in Ukraine provide high-quality of medical education.
There are more than thousands of Indian students studying MBBS in Ukraine
More than 5000 students from India are studying MBBS in Ukraine.
Duration of the MBBS course in Ukraine is 5 years, which excludes one year of internship.
In fact, no language test is required like IELTS or TOEFL.
All around the world recognizes the MBBS program in Ukraine.
Every year, more than 1000 Indian students select MBBS in medical colleges of Ukraine.
Medical colleges in Ukraine provide coaching classes,especially for MCI licensing test.
Specifically, It is easy to get admission for MBBS in Ukraine to study medicine.
Indian food is easily available during MBBS in Ukraine.
Accommodation facilities are provided by the MBBS colleges in Ukraine.
Scholarships are provided to the International students. To depend on the respective course of study, Indian students can get Scholarships based on their academic performance.
Here is the list of some of the Scholarships acclaimed by Chinese Government:
• University Scholarships (US)
• Chinese Government Scholarships (CGS)
• Confucius Institute Scholarships (CIS)
• Chinese Local Government Scholarships (CLGS)
Safety Factor: Studying MBBS in China
• China is one of the well-sheltered countries in the world; due to high-tech securities Crime rates are very low in China. International students are absolutely safe in China.
• Chinese medical universities have CCTV cameras everywhere in the campus, libraries, laboratories, and classes for the security and safety of students. These universities take special care of girl students
MD/MS in USA after Completing MBBS in China
• Students can go for MD/MS in USA after MBBS in abroad. Students do not have to write MCI Screening Test before or after MBBS in abroad, if they complete MD / MS in USA. That means, on completion of MBBS in China, students can go for PG level (MD / MS) in USA without clearing MCI Test.
• The PG degree completed by the students in USA would be valid in India as well as USA.
• Also, while pursuing Medicine in America, all the money that students spent while doing MBBS would be paid back by way of a monthly stipend (USD 4,200 Approx.).
Medical PG in Germany after Completing MBBS in China
• Students studying in a good medical university in China which come under the top 10 MBBS colleges in China can get the benefit throughout their life.
• Students generally go for their medical PG in Germany after MBBS in China, though MD in China after MBBS is a good option. Admissions to MBBS in China have been made more direct, simpler and a systematic system.
Some of the Reasons Why Students Prefer to Study in China
• The number of international students in China is increasing over last 10 years. Students will get to know the people from different cultures and countries.
• Chinese universities are well known universities in the world. Hence, the graduate or postgraduate degrees from China of students are recognized worldwide and they are well respected.
• Chinese government has offered more than 40,000 scholarships at 277 institutions across the country and thus this way of offering a wide range of funding opportunities has attracted international students.
• Students who can get the experience to learn in China and the Chinese language can give them a great career boost. Knowledge and experience in China is considered as a valuable asset in many industries.
• Students can get a chance to explore a large number of places just within one country.
• By studying in China, students can get to learn the world’s most spoken language and that is
• Mandarin Chinese.
• Studying and living in China is affordable for many international students. As China is cheaper than any other European countries like U.S., Japan and South Korea in the world.
• China is investing heavily in higher education and trying to build more and more world class universities.
Following are some of the Top Courses to Study in China
Below table will help you understand in brief about the top 7 courses that are popular among Indian & International students to study in China.
China has history of more than 4,000 years; it is rich in culture and has a respected educational tradition. Students in the world prefer to study medicine at China and thus it has become one of the fastest growing destinations to study medicine.
Chinese ministry of education has approved 49 medical schools to accept international medical students.
All the 49 medical schools are listed in World Health Organization (WHO) and it means that the graduates from these medical schools or universities can attend national medical screening tests such as MCI, PMDC, USMLE, PLAB, SCHS etc.
• The medical degrees obtained from the medical universities in China are recognized globally.
• China’s medical universities are ranked among the top 500 universities in the world.
• It is easy to get admission in a top medical university in China than USA, UK, or Europe, even India or Pakistan.
• Studying MBBS in China is 70% cheaper than studying it in US or UK. In China, the duration of MBBS program is of 6 years. It is very affordable for international students to study in China.
• Students can experience various international cultures under one roof.
• As China has the largest population in the world, there are many advanced international standard hospitals where Indian students can do their internships.
• There is good public security in China. It is a peaceful place. To provide safe living environment to international students, the care is taken by the government of China.