Study MBBS in Ukraine
The complete duration of an MBBS program in Ukraine is 5.8 years. The students are not required to pass any entrance examination to get admission in a medical university in Ukraine.
Nowadays, Ukraine is gaining a lot of popularity among international students who want to pursue their MBBS from abroad. Ukraine comprises many of world class Government Medical Universities that offer MBBS, MD and other degrees in medicine at a very affordable price. The students who complete their MBBS or any other medical degree from a medical university of Ukraine are eligible to apply for job in any part of the world.
The complete duration of an MBBS program in Ukraine is 5.8 years. The students are not required to pass any entrance examination to get admission in a medical university in Ukraine. Thus Ukraine has made it very easy for the aspiring student to fulfill their dreams of becoming successful doctors. The most popular medical fields of MBBS in the medical universities of Ukraine are listed below,
Ukraine has become one of the most preferable destinations for the aspiring students who want to study MBBS in abroad. Some of the advantages are listed below:
The medical universities of Ukraine are recognized by WHO, UNESCO, MCI and medical councils of many other counties.
The medium of instruction in Ukraine is English which makes it much easier for international students to adapt to the environment.
The cost of accommodation is very low as compared to other countries like USA, UK and many European countries. Apart from this, the travel for students in Ukraine is very cheap. Students get special discounts for travailing within the country.
The medical colleges of Ukraine up high quality facilities to the students.
The students studying MBBS in the universities of Ukraine are provided with various opportunities to participate in the international exchange programs, conferences, and other scientific projects in various international universities which opens more doors for them to achieve their goals in the end of medicine.
Indian students who complete their MBBS from a Medical University of Ukraine can easily get a job in India as the MBBS degree obtained from a Ukraine University is recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
MBBS colleges in Ukraine provide high-quality of medical education.
There are more than thousands of Indian students studying MBBS in Ukraine
More than 5000 students from India are studying MBBS in Ukraine.
Duration of the MBBS course in Ukraine is 5 years, which excludes one year of internship.
In fact, no language test is required like IELTS or TOEFL.
All around the world recognizes the MBBS program in Ukraine.
Every year, more than 1000 Indian students select MBBS in medical colleges of Ukraine.
Medical colleges in Ukraine provide coaching classes,especially for MCI licensing test.
Specifically, It is easy to get admission for MBBS in Ukraine to study medicine.
Indian food is easily available during MBBS in Ukraine.
Accommodation facilities are provided by the MBBS colleges in Ukraine.
Step 1: After researching about the universities and satisfying one. Find all disadvantages and advantages of MBBS in Ukraine. Moreover, one can apply for the admission offered by MBBS Universities in Ukraine.
Documents required to apply online are:
1. 10th Mark sheet (Scanned copy).
2. 12th Mark sheet (Scanned copy).
3. School leaving certificate (Scanned copy).
4. Copy of the passport.
Step 2: Firstly, the Ukrainian universities accept the application of the student. And then, the university issues the letter of confirmation of admission.
Step 3: Secondly, the student receives the confirmation/offer letter. The next step includes the payment of fees.
Step4: Thirdly, the payment of the MBBS fee, apply for the student visa.
Step5: Finally, Get the Visa!
Step6: Further, book your tickets to Ukraine and fly!
Note: In addition to these documents, each college may have its individual requirements.
1. Passport with minimum 18 months validity.
2. 10th Certificate + Mark sheet
3. 12th Certificate + Mark sheet
4. Birth Certificate in English or translated into English and notarized.
5. Photo – 10 (4.5 x 3.5 cm, 70% Face)
6. Official Invitation letter from the respective Medical University
7. HIV Test Reports
8. Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
9. Legalization of all documents from the Ukraine Embassy.
10. Visa fees
11. Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment (required for some Universities).
1. Foreign students are allotted rooms in the university hostel. Hostels are safer for international students and available at a walkable distance.
2. Single and double beds are provided in the rooms of the university hostels.
3. Rooms are provided with some basic amenities. You will find electrical machines, bed sheets, covers, furniture, cushions and others. All these items are free of cost.
4. Laundry services are provided once in a week by the university which is also free of cost.
5. The university hostel rooms have attached bathrooms and toilets.
6. Hostel buildings have centralized AC.
7. Students can access to the internet in the hostel campus as well.
8. We suggest students to choose a university hostel to stay. Hostels are safer and it reduces the traveling time too. If students have no interest in staying at a university hostel. They have an option to rent an apartment and share it with other students. In fact, renting an apartment is expensive. Sharing apartment during MBBS in Ukraine is affordable.
9. Renting a flat or an apartment during MBBS in Ukraine is around 100 USD-200 USD.
Basically, the medium of instruction in medical colleges in Ukraine is Russian and English as well.
• It depends on the students if he/she wants to study MBBS in English or Ukrainian. If a student chooses English then he can start without taking a preparatory course. Despite the fact that Russian is compulsory throughout the MBBS course. Ukrainian and Russian is an obligatory subject in MBBS course. It helps students can communicate with patients during the practical classes. If one doesn’t learn Ukrainian or Russian then there could be problems in the future to be faced by the student.
• If a student chooses English as the medium then there is no need of preparatory course for the local dialect.
• There are maximum 8-10 students in each class. This helps the professors to focus on each student and train them in a better way.
• Modern techniques are used in the lectures such as videos, computer aids, and audio.
• Medical classes are held 5 days a week, excluding Saturday and Sunday. Students get to rest on weekends or they go out to chill and relax their minds after all the study sessions.
• Students are taken out for outings, business sectors, and theaters on a regular basis. This helps them to experience the culture of Ukraine. It also helps them experience challenges to live. This way they get to learn Russian or Ukrainian also.