Andijan State Medical Institute, Uzbekistan
Andijan State Medical Institute was founded in 1955. It is located in one of the ancient cities of Fergana valley, ‘Andijan’ city. The Andijan State Medical Institute keeps the leading positions amongst higher education facilities of the Republic.
Andijan State Medical Institute has all the necessary prerequisites for research work and training process on a high level. The best part about Andijan State Medical Institute is that it is known to offer students education in 56 multiple departments. For students looking for MBBS in Uzbekistan, this institute is the right option.
Andijan State Medical Institute – Quick Highlights
Intake for MBBS Course
Processing Time for MBBS Admission
70% in PCB for General
Yes, it is compulsory
5 years + 1 year of internship
Medium of Education
Country – 57
Approved by MCI, WHO
Why Study MBBS at Andijan State Medical Institute?
Below are some of the benefits of studying MBBS at Andijan State Medical Institute:
- Study programs at Andijan State Medical Institute include practical training along with theoretical knowledge which allows students to understand the concepts.
- All the medical programs at this university are available in English medium, which allows the students to pick up the concepts easily.
- The institution has many international and local tie-ups with other universities that allow open participation in student exchange programs, scientific research, etc. which helps the students to expand their horizons.
- At this university, the students have the freedom to choose from a wide range of specializations.
- Andijan State Medical Institute has a huge library with over 286000 books. In addition to this, there are 5 reading halls. The electronic library of the university has 40 CDs with the newest collection of articles on medicine.
- It has 700 bedded associated hospitals that is equipped with modern diagnostic and treating instrumentations such as Scanners, endoscopes, MRT, MSCT, Scanning USI, Laparoscopic Centre and others.
Andijan State Medical Institute – MBBS Duration
The duration of MBBS course at Andijan State Medical Institute is mentioned below:
- The duration of MBBS course at Andijan State Medical Institute is 6 years, out of which 1 year is internship.
- The medium of instruction is English for studying MBBS at this university.
Andijan State Medical Institute – MBBS Course Syllabus
The complete syllabus for studying MBBS at Andijan State Medical Institute is as follows:
Fundamentals of Psychology
Obstetrics and Gynecology
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at Andijan State Medical Institute are as follows:
- Students must have cleared NEET exam.
- The student must have completed 17 years of age on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The candidate must have completed class 12th with at least 70% from a regular board.
- The student must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology at his/her 12th standard.
- A student must have valid identity proof and must have good command over English language.
Andijan State Medical Institute – Ranking 2020
According to 4icu.org, following is the country and world ranking for Andijan State Medical Institute:
Faculties at Andijan State Medical Institute
Andijan State Medical Institute has following faculties:
Faculty of pedagogy
Faculty of dentistry
Faculty of gynaecology
Faculty of Surgery
Faculty of neuroscience
Faculty of paediatrics
Accreditation and Recognition
Andijan State Medical Institute is accredited by many medical bodies such as:
- WHO (World Health Organization)
- MCI (Medical Council of India)
- And the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education, Uzbekistan
Hostel & Accommodation
Following are the hostel facilities at Andijan State Medical Institute:
- The rooms of the hostels of Andijan State Medical Institute are well furnished, comfortable with excellent security facilities.
- Each dormitory has its own study and computer rooms, kitchen, and restrooms.
- At the hostels, all the facilities are provided including the centralised heating system, hot and cold water.
- For the comfort of the students, modern LCD televisions, washing machines and furniture are available.
- Hostel’s kitchens are equipped with refrigerators and gas stoves for students who want to cook their own meals.
- The Internet room is available at the hostel that is equipped with modern computers and all conditions for work with the Internet system.
- In the hostel, there is a domestic service house, with a barbershop, a sewing room, and a photographic salon.
- A student’s gym is available at the hostel equipped with all the necessary facilities.
The reading room of the hostel is equipped with 23 types of newspapers and 16 kinds of magazines, also 1220 educational literature.