Wuhan University is one of the top, the most significant and reputed universities in China. The history of Wuhan Medical University can be traced back to the history of Ziqiang Institute founded in 1893.
Following are the advantages of studying at Wuhan University:
- Degrees from this university are highly recognized by the Medical Council of India and World Health Organization etc.
- Students who complete their MBBS course from this university, become eligible for Medical licensing exam and can practice in their own country or in the university itself.
- The environment at the university is highly engaging for medicinal studies.
- Faculties at the university are highly qualified, co-operative, knowledgeable, and ready to support students.
- The university has great infrastructure with modern amenities for the benefit of students.
- The eligibility criteria of the university is easy to fulfill and has a hassle free admission process.
Wuhan University School of Medicine, also commonly known as Faculty of Medical Sciences) is located in Wuhan, Hubei, China, and is administered by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China. Formerly known as Hubei Medical University (HBMU), the medical school was founded in 1943 and merged with Wuhan University in 2000.
Wuhan Medical University was established in 1893 and situated in Wuhan (Hubei). It offered quality medical education to students studying here. It is one of the prominent pillars to support the Healthcare system of China. The university only got its official name in 1928 and since then has become amongst the renowned colleges to offer quality education.