Hebei Medical University , located in Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province, North China Plain, was established in 1894, basically founded from the London Hospital by the British people in 1879. In 1881, it offered the medical school to cultivate the medical talents. It is one of the oldest universities in China.
Hebei Medical University is one of 146 universities included in U-Multirank for China. Hebei Medical University is a very large public university located in Shijiazhuang with 25600 students enrolled (2019 data or latest available). It was founded in 1894. With regard to the scope of its subjects and degree programmes offered, the Hebei Medical University is a specialised institution. As made clear by its sunburst chart – a snapshot illustration of the university’s performance profile across the five U-Multirank dimensions – the Hebei Medical University is strongest in Research. Its overall profile shows top performance across various indicators, with 2 ‘A’ (very good) scores overall.
Eligibility for MBBS in Hebei Medical University:
* Applicant must be coming from the STEM background with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in their curriculum.
* The aggregate score should be 50 percent in all of the above-mentioned subjects
* Two years of study experience of the following subjects are required.
* They must be fluent in English and should be able to communicate accordingly.
* The upper age and lower age limit for eligibility are 25 and 17 respectively.
* The Medium of Teaching in Hebei Medical University
The university covers such main subjects as Traditional Chinese Medicine, Clinic Medicine, Public Health Science, Stomatology, Pharmaceutics and Biology. There are 14 majors of undergraduate, 2 majors of joint undergraduate and postgraduate, 56 majors of postgraduate, 16 majors of doctorate., and four main subjects have been built for post-doctorate research mobiles, including Biology, Basic Medicine, Clinic Medicine and Integration of Traditional Chinese Medicine & Western Medicine. And the last one is the national-level subject. The current enrollment is about 20,000.