Nobel Medical College Teaching Hospital | Biratnagar | Nepal
- Address| Kanchanbari, Biratnagar – 5, Morang Eastern Region of Nepal, Biratnagar 56700, Nepal
- Year of Establishment | 2004
- Recognized By | Nepal Medical Council (NMC) | Nepal and Ministry of Health, Nepal
- Course Offered | MBBS | MD | MS | BDS | Nursing
- Affiliated University | Kathmandu University
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- MCI status | Recognized | Getting recognition of Medical Councils in the world.
- Nobel Medical College Teaching Hospital (P) Ltd. an affiliated to Kathmandu University was founded in 2004. It is located in Biratnagar, one of the major academic hubs of eastern part of Nepal. Its key objective is to impart international standard medical education to the meritorious students of Nepal and abroad enrolled for both medical and paramedical courses. Nobel Medical College, recognized by the Nepal Medical Council (NMC), Ministry of Education, Nepal and Ministry of Health, Nepal, has constantly maintained its academic standards as per the requirements of other Medical councils and Universities across the globe.
- The Institution is equipped with internationally renowned faculties who are professionally committed in the medical field. Their selfless devotion and genuine contribution have always been supportive towards getting recognition of Medical Councils in the world.
- Nobel Medical College is listed in the International Medical Education Directory (IMED) and World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS).
All Course Intake Capacity
- MD/MS in all specialty (Pre-Clinical & Clinical) from February 2013
- MBBS from August 2007, current intake 150 students
- BDS from August 2011, current intake 50 students
- Sc. Nursing from August 2010, current intake 30 students
- N. S. from February 2012, current intake 40 intake
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- Intake Seats | 150
- Duration |4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
- Eligibility | MBBS | NEET 2018
- Citizenship |Nepal , Indian nationals and International Candidate
- Date of Birth |Minimum 17 Years and Maximum 25 Years.
- Qualification |Pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together. The minimum marks required for the admission should be 50% in PUC (PCB) or any other equivalent examination for the candidates of General Category.
HOSPITAL AT A GLANCE
Number of Beds
Number if Specialty Services
Number of Super-Specialty Services
Number of Diagnostic Service Departments
Number of Teaching staff
Number of Nursing Personnel
Daily Average Out Patients
Daily Average Inpatient Beds Occupancy