KIST Medical College | KISTMCTH Imadol | Lalitpur | Nepal
- Address| KIST Medical College & Teaching Hospital, Lalitpur, Nepal.
- Year of Establishment | 2006
- Recognized By | Nepal Medical Council (NMC) | Nepal and Ministry of Health, Nepal
- Course Offered | MBBS | BDS | Nursing
- Affiliated University | Tribhuvan University
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- MCI status | Recognized
- Introduction | KIST Medical Collegewas established in the year 2006 as a private medical Institution. It was set up in the Lalitpur region of Nepal with the aim of providing quality medical education to the students having the dream of becoming responsible doctors of the society. It aims to educate the students with complete personality grooming and moral values to offer services to the society with great confidence. The atmosphere within the college is highly positive to make the learning feel nice and comfortable.
- KIST Medical Collegehas good number of experienced faculty members to offer knowledge to the candidates with care and concern. The teaching learning procedures are updated according to modern standards to be well accepted by the students. Many seats are available for the MBBS program. One year internship is included in the course which is compulsory to complete to get the degree. The college architecture is fascinating and it is located in a busy place of Imadol. The entry eligibility is 17 years of age and pass in 10+2 level of studies with good marks. Pass in the entrance examination is also compulsory to find a place here. Management seats are also available.
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- Intake Seats | 115
- Duration |4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
- Citizenship | Nepal| For resident Nepalese student this will be after the Tribhuvan University Entrance
- Indian nationals| MBBS | NEET 2018 and International Candidates.
- Eligible candidates must face the competitive entrance examination conducted by the Institute of Medicine (IoM), Tribhuvan University; and must secure a minimum of 50% of marks in the entrance examination for getting admission in the MBBS and BDS Program of the KIST Medical College.
- Date of Birth |Minimum 17 Years and Maximum 25 Years.
- Qualification |Pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together. The minimum marks required for the admission should be 50% in PUC (PCB) or any other equivalent examination for the candidates of General Category.
Eligibility for Indian Students
- At least 50% marks in Physics (P), Chemistry(C), Biology (B) and English (E); 50% in put together (PCB & PCBE) and a minimum aggregate of 50% marks at the 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- He / she should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st July of the admission year
- If a student has a compartment in any subject, the marks that he / she obtained in the pass attempt are considered for calculating eligibility.
- Medium of instruction is English.
- These eligibility requirements take care of the Medical Council of India requirements.
- There is no entrance examination for Indian students.
Eligibility for International Students
- GCE A Level / other equivalent examination
- Minimum of credit passes in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) at the ‘A’ level or equivalent examination
- Minimum of credit pass in English at AS/‘O’ level or equivalent examination
- Any other High School/10+2 board examination
- 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB). These 3 subjects must be opted at the level of Stds 11 and 12.
- Medium of instruction at schooling should have been English.
- All candidates must complete 17 years of age on or before 31st July of the admission year
- SAT / TOEFL is not required. If a candidate has appeared for SAT exam, enclose a copy of SAT score sheet (SAT 1 & SAT 2: Physics, Chemistry & Biology). There is no entrance Examination.