Study MBBS in KUTAISI INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY | Shristi Education
University Processing Charges : 1500 USD Includes : 1.Admission Letter 2.Apostile 3.HRD Attestation 4.Document Traslation 5. Ministry Decree-Georgia 5.NCEQE Letter 6.Rector Decree 7.Reference Letter 8.Accommodation Letter 8.VFS Fees 9.Georgia Visa Fees 10.TRC 1st Year 11.TRC 2nd Year To 6th Year 12.Notary Stamps 13.Medical Health Insurance 14. Airport Pickup 15. Sim Card 16. Bank Account Opening In Georgia Service Charges : 1.5 Lacs Including Flight Ticket and Immigration Clearance
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION 1. Filled application form 2. Scanned marksheet of Class X 3. Scanned marksheet of Class XII 4. Scanned copy of Passport
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
• Students with at-least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English
• Minimum qualifying marks in NEET 2019/2020 / 2021
• Age at least 17 years as on 31st December 2022
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR VISA
Admission letter University Rector’s decree Certification from MEA, Georgia & Ministry of Education & Science, Georgia Class XII Mark Sheet, apostille from MEA, New Delhi Air Ticket (Itinerary) Proof of accommodation in Georgia Medical and Travel Insurance Front and back page of passport University Fees Deposit Slip Photograph with 80% face and white b/g A sponsor’s letter (affidavit) from parent (or financial sponsor) Bank account statement of sponsor
Students are advised to apply for relevant documents (such as Passport) already if they don’t possess them. We will help you in getting all the necessary approvals and procedures all the way till you reach the university.
1. Send Documents for Admission Visa as Mentioned Above.
2. Will Receive Offer Letter in 3 Days.
3. After receiving Offer Letter Student has to pay Administrative Fee – $200.
4. University will apply for Ministry Approval.
5. To get Ministry Approval it takes aprox. 20 Days.
6. Once university gets the ministry approval student needs to pay Fee (6 Months Fee) and University will send
all the documents for Visa.
7. Student needs to provide documents for Visa. (Sponsorship Letter by Parent and Bank Statement)
8. Associate needs to provide other documents for Visa. (Insurance & Apostille Certificate)
9. We apply for Visa.
10. Visa takes Aprox. 10 – 15 days.