Nowadays, Ukraine is gaining a lot of popularity among international students who want to pursue their MBBS from abroad. Ukraine comprises many of world class Government Medical Universities that offer MBBS, MD and other degrees in medicine at a very affordable price. The students who complete their MBBS or any other medical degree from a medical university of Ukraine are eligible to apply for job in any part of the world.
The complete duration of an MBBS program in Ukraine is 5.8 years. The students are not required to pass any entrance examination to get admission in a medical university in Ukraine. Thus Ukraine has made it very easy for the aspiring student to fulfill their dreams of becoming successful doctors. The most popular medical fields of MBBS in the medical universities of Ukraine are listed below,
- General medicine
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Ukraine
Ukraine has become one of the most preferable destinations for the aspiring students who want to study MBBS in abroad. Some of the advantages are listed below:
- The medical universities of Ukraine are recognized by WHO, UNESCO, MCI and medical councils of many other counties.
- The medium of instruction in Ukraine is English which makes it much easier for international students to adapt to the environment.
- The cost of accommodation is very low as compared to other countries like USA, UK and many European countries. Apart from this, the travel for students in Ukraine is very cheap. Students get special discounts for travailing within the country.
- The medical colleges of Ukraine up high quality facilities to the students.
- The students studying MBBS in the universities of Ukraine are provided with various opportunities to participate in the international exchange programs, conferences, and other scientific projects in various international universities which opens more doors for them to achieve their goals in the end of medicine.
- Indian students who complete their MBBS from a Medical University of Ukraine can easily get a job in India as the MBBS degree obtained from a Ukraine University is recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
MORE BENEFITS OF STUDYING MBBS IN UKRAINE
- MBBS colleges in Ukraine provide high-quality of medical education.
- There are more than thousands of Indian students studying MBBS in Ukraine
- More than 5000 students from India are studying MBBS in Ukraine.
- Duration of the MBBS course in Ukraine is 5 years, which excludes one year of internship.
- In fact, no language test is required like IELTS or TOEFL.
- All around the world recognizes the MBBS program in Ukraine.
- Every year, more than 1000 Indian students select MBBS in medical colleges of Ukraine.
- Medical colleges in Ukraine provide coaching classes,especially for MCI licensing test.
- Specifically, It is easy to get admission for MBBS in Ukraine to study medicine.
- Indian food is easily available during MBBS in Ukraine.
- Accommodation facilities are provided by the MBBS colleges in Ukraine.
PROCESS OF MBBS ADMISSION IN UKRAINE
Step 1: After researching about the universities and satisfying one. Find all disadvantages and advantages of MBBS in Ukraine. Moreover, one can apply for the admission offered by MBBS Universities in Ukraine.
Documents required to apply online are:
1. 10th Mark sheet (Scanned copy).
2. 12th Mark sheet (Scanned copy).
3. School leaving certificate (Scanned copy).
4. Copy of the passport.
Step 2: Firstly, the Ukrainian universities accept the application of the student. And then, the university issues the letter of confirmation of admission.
Step 3: Secondly, the student receives the confirmation/offer letter. The next step includes the payment of fees.
Step4: Thirdly, the payment of the MBBS fee, apply for the student visa.
Step5: Finally, Get the Visa!
Step6: Further, book your tickets to Ukraine and fly!
Note: In addition to these documents, each college may have its individual requirements.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR A VISA TO UKRAINE
1. Passport with minimum 18 months validity.
2. 10th Certificate + Mark sheet
3. 12th Certificate + Mark sheet
4. Birth Certificate in English or translated into English and notarized.
5. Photo – 10 (4.5 x 3.5 cm, 70% Face)
6. Official Invitation letter from the respective Medical University
7. HIV Test Reports
8. Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
9. Legalization of all documents from the Ukraine Embassy.
10. Visa fees
11. Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment (required for some Universities).
LIFE OF A STUDENT DURING MBBS IN UKRAINE
Most of the international students choose Ukraine as their destination to study MBBS. As a result, around 30,000 foreign students chose Ukraine to broaden study and life experience. For instance, Around 8% of students enrolled in undergraduate programs are foreign students. The number of international students in Ukraine is growing fast. In the mid-90’s, the number of international students enrolled in MBBS programs was around 5,000. And now, the country has come a long way now accordingly. We are happy to help students who want to continue their education in Ukraine indeed. We provide the tools which students specifically need to assemble in researches of good colleges. In making a decision if Ukraine is the right place to study MBBS or not. We have already collected the valuable and necessary information. Find social, economic, cultural and educational aspects of studying MBBS in Ukraine. Currently, there are more than 6000 Indian students studying MBBS in Ukraine. Even so, the life of a student is the most important part of his/her college experience. Actually, this is the phase of learning and living.Finally, all this includes how a student lives in Ukraine. And similarly what kind of connections a student makes. We describe how easily a student adapts new culture. Ukraine has different culture if compared with other countries. The country has an ambiance in its own way.
THE ADVANTAGES OF LIVING IN UKRAINE
• Ukraine offers the lowest living cost if compared with other European countries.
• It is easy to get a part-time job with the salary of minimum 10 USD/hour. (But we suggest students not to work while studying)
• Furthermore, No issues faced with accommodation and other basic facilities.
• Obtaining Visa is not hard at all and the process is not timid at all. However, we will help you through the whole Visa process.
• Students get a chance to explore other European countries while staying in Ukraine. Because European countries allow immigrants to travel all around. You may travel to Russia, Uzbekistan, Sweden, Germany, Ireland etc.
• Local people in Ukraine speak Ukrainian and English as well. So, language is not a barrier.
• Medical education in Ukraine is very cheap, affordable and approved worldwide.
• Of course, a beautiful environment with a luxurious lifestyle.
LIVING COST FOR STUDENT DURING MBBS IN UKRAINE
Money is an important factor and it matters! If a student wants to live life comfortably while studying MBBS in Ukraine. The student needs to have a good amount of money with them apart from the tuition fees of the course. A student would need around 1300 USD per year to live life luxuriously. The cost of living in Ukraine is cheaper if compared with other European countries. Living cost obviously depend on the lifestyle of a student since vary from person to person.
Stationary The cost of stationary items is cheaper comparatively. Let’s say, a bundle of papers will cost 2 USD. Even pencils, pens and other stationary items are cheap too. Books The academic books are provided by the university. The books are even available in the university library. So, the tuition fees includes the cost of the books. Clothing A pair of Jeans will cost 10-20$US, Shirts will cost 5-15$ USD and T-Shirts will cost 5-12USD. Food Availability The Cost of grocery items is cheaper in Ukraine. It is costly in other European countries. For an instance, a student can buy more around 3 kg of potatoes, 3 liter of milk, 3 kg of onion. Dairy products are cheaper relatively. Travel cost in the city MBBS in Ukraine offers fare concession especially for students. The medical universities in Ukraine offer travel pass to the student to enjoy special fare rates on government transport. Students can travel by Trains, Electric buses and Subway on that pass. The travel pass costs 5 USD per month. Travel cost to travel around the country The travel pass allows 40% discount to the students on the normal rate of tickets on buses, trains etc.
ACCOMMODATION FACILITIES PROVIDED BY THE UNIVERSITY DURING MBBS IN UKRAINE
1. Foreign students are allotted rooms in the university hostel. Hostels are safer for international students and available at a walkable distance.
2. Single and double beds are provided in the rooms of the university hostels.
3. Rooms are provided with some basic amenities. You will find electrical machines, bed sheets, covers, furniture, cushions and others. All these items are free of cost.
4. Laundry services are provided once in a week by the university which is also free of cost.
5. The university hostel rooms have attached bathrooms and toilets.
6. Hostel buildings have centralized AC.
7. Students can access to the internet in the hostel campus as well.
8. We suggest students to choose a university hostel to stay. Hostels are safer and it reduces the traveling time too. If students have no interest in staying at a university hostel. They have an option to rent an apartment and share it with other students. In fact, renting an apartment is expensive. Sharing apartment during MBBS in Ukraine is affordable.
9. Renting a flat or an apartment during MBBS in Ukraine is around 100 USD-200 USD.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR INDIAN STUDENTS TO TAKE ADMISSION IN MBBS COLLEGES IN UKRAINE
To secure a seat in MBBS University in Ukraine, the student must be 18 years old. He/she should have completed 10+2 from a recognized school. He/she should have more than 50% marks in Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
UKRAINE STUDENT VISA RULE FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
Student visa for Ukraine is issued by the Ukraine embassy in New Delhi for Indian citizens. Nepali, Bangladeshi, Maldives and Sri Lankan students can get Ukrainian visa from India.
• Actually, the student may apply for VISA from mid of July to mid of October.
• It is necessary for the applicant to visit the embassy for personal interview in New Delhi.
• In fact, the Visa processing time is 60 days from the date students apply. However, students should arrange 3-5 days stay in Delhi for VISA interview. Furthermore, in 3-5 days in Delhi, you will complete the visa formalities.
IS UKRAINE SAFE FOR INDIAN STUDENTS?
1. Let’s face the fact that no country in the world is solitary and is prejudice-free in any way. Which says, nobody is sure if anything bad can happen or not?
2. In fact, There are many Indian students who are currently living in Ukraine. The students who have completed their MBBS course in Ukraine. According to them, Ukraine is one of the safest countries. Although, we even have Indian Representatives living in Ukraine, so locals take help from them.
CLIMATE OF UKRAINE
The atmosphere is frosty if compared with India. It is extremely cold in the month of January. In the daytime, the temperature falls to 0 degrees. But sometimes the temperature goes below 0 degree Celsius. There are around 290 shiny and vividly bright days in a year. However, in summer, the temperature reaches 30 degrees Celsius or above.
TIME DIFFERENCE BETWEEN UKRAINE AND INDIA
In fact, The centre of India is 2:30 hours ahead of the centre of Ukraine.
Top Universities for MBBS Study in Ukraine
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR MBBS IN UKRAINE
Basically, the medium of instruction in medical colleges in Ukraine is Russian and English as well.
• It depends on the students if he/she wants to study MBBS in English or Ukrainian. If a student chooses English then he can start without taking a preparatory course. Despite the fact that Russian is compulsory throughout the MBBS course. Ukrainian and Russian is an obligatory subject in MBBS course. It helps students can communicate with patients during the practical classes. If one doesn’t learn Ukrainian or Russian then there could be problems in the future to be faced by the student.
• If a student chooses English as the medium then there is no need of preparatory course for the local dialect.
• There are maximum 8-10 students in each class. This helps the professors to focus on each student and train them in a better way.
• Modern techniques are used in the lectures such as videos, computer aids, and audio.
• Medical classes are held 5 days a week, excluding Saturday and Sunday. Students get to rest on weekends or they go out to chill and relax their minds after all the study sessions.
• Students are taken out for outings, business sectors, and theaters on a regular basis. This helps them to experience the culture of Ukraine. It also helps them experience challenges to live. This way they get to learn Russian or Ukrainian also.