Crimea Federal Medical University | Fees Structure 2022
The Crimea Federal University (Simferopol) is one of the largest universities in Russia that was established in the year 1918. The university is located in the city of Simferopol which is the capital of Crimean province. CFU (Crimea Federal University) currently offers one of the lowest MBBS fees in Russia for Indian students who wish to study MBBS abroad. The total MBBS fees in Crimea for 2022 (September) is very low (Indian Rupees 18.83 Lacs) as compared to all other universities in the Russian Federation where Indians travel to pursue medical education. The process of MBBS admission in Crimea is simple with minimal documentation (If the student fits in the eligibility criteria).
Crimean Federal Medical University | MBBS in Russia
Crimean Federal University is an eminent institute for higher education situated in Simferopol, Russia. It was established in 1918 and initially known as the Medical Faculty of Taurida University. After earning an autonomous status in 1931, it became famous with the name “Crimea Medical Institute”.
The university has a long history and has more than 7000 staff with various specializations. Equipped with all modern equipment, it has been nurturing exceptional medical professionals by synchronizing the latest technology with its teaching methodologies.
Crimea Federal University has students from around 54 countries across the world and recently celebrated its 100 years in 2018. A few years back, it got the status of a federal government university.
A few years back, it was known as S. I. Georgievsky Crimea State Medical University but soon it acquired the status of a federal government university. Now it is one of the academies that provides training in the field of medicine & various other graduate/postgraduate courses under the main V. I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University. The main federal university has 11 academies & 6 colleges that provide training to more than 35,000 students from Russia & several other countries. It is currently considered to be one of the best universities that provides English medium MBBS courses in Russia. It functions under the governance of the Ministry of Health and Ministry of Science & Higher Education of the Russian Federation.
- More than 100 years old existence
- Fully English Medium curriculum
- WHO and MCI recognized
- Highest MCI screening test passing rate
- Low tuition fee
- International faculties
- Special hostel facility for Indian boys & girls students
- Mess in hostel premise offers Indian food facility cooked by Indian chefs
Crimea State Medical University | MBBS Fees and Admission 2022-23
Crimea Federal University ranks in 2nd position among all Russian universities that fall under the Ministry of Education & Science of Russia (According to the ranking published by the Indian Embassy in Moscow for Indian students). The university has gained more popularity than any other medical college of Russia and attracts hundreds of international students every year. This is the reason that this university still remains the first choice of Indian students who wish to study MBBS in Russia. The university takes part in various scientific and research activities related to the field of medicine and dozens of other fields of education.
What is the total MBBS fees in Crimea Federal University ?
The total MBBS fees in Crimea Federal University is 18.83 Lacs (Indian Rupees) for Indian students.
* The MBBS fee structure of Crimea Federal University given above includes tuition fees, hostel accommodation, medical checkup, medical insurance, visa extension & misc. charges.
MBBS eligibility in Crimea Federal University for Indian students
- The MBBS eligibility in Crimea Federal University (Russia) for admission of Indian students is as below :
- 50% Marks in Chemistry & Biology (In 12th/Inter/Equivalent)
- NEET qualification (2020/2021/2022)
- Minimum 17 years age (Till 31st December)
- * Indian citizens must clear an online entrance exam for admission in Crimean Federal University.
- * Indian students should apply for MBBS admission in Crimea soon as limited seats are available.
How to apply for MBBS admission in Crimea Federal University ?
Students from India and other foreign countries can apply for MBBS admission in Crimea through a very simple admission procedure as outlined below :
MBBS Fees in Crimea Federal University
- Students should submit scans of 10th, 12th/Inter marksheets and NEET qualification (2020/2021/2022).
- The university will issue the confirmed admission letter on the basis of documents submitted by the candidate.
- Students must submit the scans of valid passports for invitation letter issuance.
- University will issue the invitation letter for study visa & student’s entry to Russia.
- Students must submit original marksheets, passports & a few additional documents for study visas from the embassy.
- We will assist students for currency exchange & ticket booking before departure from India.
- Student groups are organized at the airport and they depart in batches from New Delhi (IGI Airport) to Russia.
- One of our representatives meets the student group at the airport in Russia and provides them transport to the hostel.
- All formalities of medical checkup, visa extension, contract signing, etc. are completed by our representative in Russia.
* All eligible candidates can apply for MBBS admission in Russia online too (Due to Covid-19 pandemic) or can visit any of our offices given on the website with prior appointment.
Is Crimea Federal University recognized by MCI/NMC & WHO ?
Yes, Crimea Federal University is recognized by MCI/NMC (National Medical Commission) as well as WHO (World Health Organization). This clears 2 major doubts for all students as given below :
All Indian students who get MBBS admission in Crimea Federal University (Russia) can appear in the MCI Screening Test/FMGE/NExT in India. After passing this test, they can work as a registered medical practitioner in India (Either in government & private sector).
These students can appear in entrance exams of any country for post-graduation as Crimea Federal University is included in the list of recognized/approved medical colleges in Russia published by WHO as per global norms.
What is the ranking of Crimea Federal University in Russia ?
Crimea Federal University ranks in top 5 medical institutions in Russia according to the Indian Embassy in Moscow, Russia. It is one the most chosen destinations by Indian students and is a top medical university of Russia that provides top notch medical education and a very friendly environment for foreigners. It is ranked in 2nd position according to the Indian Embassy in Moscow (Russia), which issues advisory for Indian students who wish to pursue MBBS in Russia.
CFU is one of the best medical colleges of Russia which was established in the year 1918. The university only accepts students with good grades in PCB (In Intermediate/Equivalent) from India. Hence, Crimea Federal University (Simferopol) has the highest MCI passing rate of Indian students among all universities of Russia. The college currently has more than 35,000 international students from different parts of the world. Most of the Indians here are studying medicine in English medium.