Ain Shams University, Egypt
Ain Shams University, as the third Egyptian university, was founded in July 1950 under the name of ‘Ibrahim Pasha University’. It participated with the two earlier universities, ‘Cairo University’ (Fua’d the 1st ) and ‘Alexandria University’ (Farouk the 1st) in fulfilling the message of universities and meeting the increasing demand of youth for higher education. When it was first established, Ain Shams University comprised a number of distinguished faculties and academic institutes, which were later developed into university.
Ain Shams University is an educational, research and service institution that adopts innovation and qualifies, academically and skillfully, a graduate capable of competing in the labor market and community service in accordance with international developments.
About Ain Shams University
Ain Shams University is a public university in Cairo, Egypt, that was founded in 1950. It was the third higher education institution to be established in Egypt, and it was erected on the site of a former royal house – the Zaafarana Palace – named after the area surrounding it, which was known for saffron plants (‘zaafaran’ in Arabic).
Today, the university is organised across seven separate campuses, all located within the Greater Cairo area, and it also comprises 15 faculties alongside several research institutions. There live facilities for college kids provided on campus also as sports and recreational facilities. The university administration, as well as the arts, law, and science faculties, are all located on the main campus in Cairo’s Abassia neighborhood. Commerce, Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Education, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Computers and Information Sciences, Education, and Nursing are among the other faculties that are located elsewhere.
Students at Ain Shams are encouraged to study abroad, and the university has a variety of academic connections with overseas universities such as the University of Birmingham and Imperial College London in the United Kingdom, Monash University in Australia, and McGill University in Canada. Egyptian Prime Ministers Abd El Aziz Muhammad Hegazi and Serif Ismail are both Ain Shams grads.
Affiliation and Recognition of Ain Shams University
- Officially recognized by the Ministry of upper Education of Egypt
Why Study MBBS At Ain Shams University?
- Ain Shams University was founded in the year 1950, is the oldest public university in Egypt
- 3rd ranked university in Egypt
- Ain Shams University is the third oldest higher education institution in Egypt
- Egyptian Prime Ministers Abd El Aziz Muhammad Hegazi and Serif Ismail are famous alumni of Ain Shams University.
- Globally recognized degree approved by National Medical Council of India (NMC) and World Health Organization (WHO)
Established in 1950, Ain Shams University is a non-profit public higher-education institution located in the large metropolis of Cairo (population range of over 5,000,000 inhabitants). Officially recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education of Egypt, Ain Shams University (ASU) is a large coeducational Egyptian higher education institution.
Ain Shams University (ASU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. ASU also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including a library, as well as administrative services.
Advantages of studying MBBS in Ain Shams University Egypt:
There are numerous benefits which will be served to a student who is looking forward to MBBS in Egypt here. Few of them are:-
- Faculty: The faculties accessible here are quite advanced, and a student will not feel as if they are lacking at any stage.
- Expenses: MBBS costs in Egypt are likewise not too expensive. A student can easily afford it, and scholarship programs for qualified students are also available.
- Degree recognition: The degree awarded to MBBS students in Egypt will be recognized across the world. There is no reason for them to believe that their degree will not be accepted by a certain university in your nation.
- Educational infrastructure: Educational infrastructure is also quite advanced. Students can always rely on e-learning applications and libraries for assistance. Students can also ask the professor in extra classes if they have any questions.
- Students’ safety: Students’ safety hair is also quite sophisticated. If a student is concerned about something, they should contact. We can report about it to the security. Immediate actions are going to be taken, and no offensive activities are going to be entertained.
Duration of MBBS In Ain Shams University
The duration of the MBBS program at Ain Shams University is five years. A student will participate in academic programs as well as internships over the course of five years. The internship will be organised by the university for the first five years and then for the next two years.
They will be able to determine whether or not they have learned the abilities in question. Professionals will participate in the internship in order to help students develop their abilities.
Eligibility Criteria To Study MBSB At Ain Shams University
The following are the requirements for MBBS in Egypt at this university:-
- A student’s age must exceed 25 years and must not be less than 17 years old.
- A student must pass the NEET-UG examination.
- In his academic studies, the student must not have any criminal records.
- He must have received a 60 percent grade in 12th grade.
- Physics, Biology, and Chemistry, as well as English, must be chosen as subjects in the 12th grade.
Ain Shams University Admissions Process
The following is the method for admission to Ain Shams University:
A student is expected to scan all of the essential documents for admission at the outset. Now go to the university’s official website and seek the entrance form that will be available there.
Fill it out and send it in.
After verification, an offer letter will be prepared and delivered to the email address provided during registration.
- Pay the fees after the offer letter has been generated.
- Admission is confirmed once the costs are paid.
- After confirmation, apply for a visa, and you’ll be ready to fly to Egypt for MBBS.
- Documents Required For Admission At Ain Shams University
- The following documents are necessary for MBBS admission at Ain Shams University:-
- NEET UG qualifying scorecard 15 passport size photos 12th standard passing certificate
- Certificate of Character
- Certificate of good health
- Birth Certificate, Passport, and Migration Certificate.