FOR SUBMISSION OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS
The candidates are Required to ensure that the Documents be enclosed as per the Order in the checklist. all Papers/ documents should be numbered and arranged according to the checklist in the following order & ck Mark the Relevant Box
- The Students Should read the information Brochure throughly before fill up an application form.
- The minimum eligibility criteria to get admission in the university is that a student must have passed in Subject of Physics, chemistry, biology and English individually and must have Obtained a minimum of 50% marks if taken together in Physics, Chemistry and biology NEET Qualified Mandatory.
3.The Students shall submit ORIGINAL & NOTARY VERIFIED XEROX COPY of the documents required for along with an application Form. After admission confirmation in preferred university, students have to produce their original documents for the Apostle Form the Ministry of External affairs and education with the Stamp at the back.
- Selected Students should make their own arrangements to obtain a passport to secure the admission.
- If any information provided in the application form by a student is found to be false or incorrect, such application will be rejected and suitable action is liable to be taken by university against such student.
6.The eligible students Shall Execute an agreement on selection of admission and pay the application amount to the authorized admission center in their country.
- Studywell shall not responsible for False information given by the students for admission and consequent problems. studywell reserved the right to Proceed against them Legally and cancel their admission with no consequent duties and responsibilities.
- The Selected students shall be admitted to the course only on the condition that they will be governed by the rules and regulations of the university.
- University will issue the admission letter only after verifying the credential & other documents submitted by the student.
- University admission letter does not guarantee visa acceptance. This is the sole discretion of the Embassy to accept the visa application or reject it Without giving any cause or Explanation.
- Student must submit the Passport before 15th Aug, or with late fee till 1st sept., after 15th Sep., Studywell will not Entertain any admission only special cases will be considered.
- Studywell advises all Students to pay tuition fee to the university within the stated time period, University has full authority to decline the admission of the student if he or she fails to pay the fees
- After depositing money towards registration/ course fee. if student becomes disinterested or fails to join the classes in the university due to any cause whatsoever and wants to take his/ her money back, the institute will not refund the money deposited to words. registration/ coursers fee. The registration money/ fee deposited to word a particular course will not be adjusted against and other course and is not refundable if a student doesn’t join the particular course (see refund rules).
- The parents can visit university for enquiring about their ward’s progress or any other purpose concerning their ward with the prior intimation only.
- Submission of application form does not guarantee admission to any university.
- All Disputes are subject to Surat, Gujarat jurisdiction Only.
Do you declare that i have read above rules & Regulation and I shall abiad by the same